Well, as you can see I haven’t updated April’s project and pictures will soon be forthcoming. A quick update of what has been happening over the past month.
- Chose specific quotes for use in the painting.
- Got a better idea of the general layout.
- The previous two helped in answering a vital question: “What am I trying to communicate?”
- Experimented and practiced with a flat, chiseled pen in drawing and writing. Think calligraphy and you’ll have an idea of the tool.
- Daydreamed new projects along a similar vein. Yes, it’s OK to do this. At least, I think so.
- Downloaded photos of the subject to aid me in representing him and the situation being depicted. You know, reference material.
Well, that’s about it. It’s nearing time to draw again and attempt to manifest ideas into reality. Fortunately, May’s project being a single day will free me up to continue work on this one.
Do you have anything to share from April? Where can we find it?