Well, this is a new beginning and as the past year and its goals have drawn to a close I find myself looking ahead. What I see is desire and potential. The idea is to realize as much of it as possible. So I share with you a few of the things I hope to do this year.
- Build my own furniture for the new house I’m moving into next month. First item on the list – a bed!
- Cultivate a bonsai.
- Plant a vegetable and herb garden. (maybe some flowers as well)
- Cook more often with fresh ingredients.
- Learn to brew my own beer.
- Choreograph the two stomp/dance routines that are coalescing in the mists of my mind.
- Paint in the hues of sound like I was made to do. Can’t wait to have my piano back.
7 is a good number. So I’m going to leave it at that for the moment. Most of these are simply a matter of living.
Now tell me. What are you going to do this year?